Jhashar Nalendran would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.mylittlemoppet.com/ ] IndiRank: 62

Please review my blog and give your suggestions I will review your blog also

Jhashar Nalendran
Jhashar Nalendran
from Raipur
9 years ago

Hai all, my blog about parenting, health and nutrition of babies, toddlers and baby food recipes. Please give your honest feedback on my blog so that I can improve myself.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Improved the look of the blog
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Sagar Upadhyay
Sagar Upadhyay
from Gorakhpur
9 years ago

Hi Jashar,

I went through your blog, and my views regarding it are-

(1) Since you yourself are a doctor, so are your articles well researched and informative. I went some of your recepies and they are well packed with pictures, nutritional values and references. I don't know much about parenting but i felt like i am reading reliable info.

(2) After a thinking a lot, the improvements that i found can be applied are- You can tell the variants in your recipies and add FAQs in them too. Since you yourself are a mother and doctor, you know the doubts that may arise in a mother's mind. But these improvemtns are like cherry on the top of cake. Further, you can change the design of your blog to make it more pleasant looking. You can see the design of some of the famous bloggers to get the idea.

All the best :)

Jhashar Nalendran
Jhashar Nalendran
from Raipur
9 years ago

Thank you sir for your valuable comments. really will help me a lot. I also thought to change the design of the blog will do it soon.