Datta Ghosh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://dattaghosh.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

What are We-My observations on the phenomenon called life

Datta Ghosh
Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Poetry and philosophies (if you can call them)

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: title inappropriate
Replies 1 to 2 of 2

Hi Datta,

First things first, you are a good writer as was evident by some of your expressions which were a delight to read. I do not read/understand poetry much so I skipped your poetry but I loved reading all your posts especially the one titled "Musings Of a Delirious Mind".

Please continue to write more frequently, try to make it a point to post at least once. (I know it's easy to advice, I could not do it myself). Another thing I wanted to add was to avoid cramming too much into a single sentence using commas and colons. That confuses the reader and makes him lose the entire train of thought if he was not given sufficient breathing space (They call it punctuation, but I'm not entirely keen on using the word).

Finally these are just my personal opinions and all of them can be disregarded, if felt irrelevant.

Cheers

Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks Narasimha, for the detailed review. Yes, you pointed out correctly I have this bad habbit of weaving long sentences and I have been accused of it innumerable times but I end up committing that mischief. Working on it. Trying to de-addict myself and yes i am trying to write more often. Thanks again for the review.

Shoma Abhyankar
Shoma Abhyankar
from Pune
9 years ago

Nice poetry too.

Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks Shoma for reading and reviewing