Datta Ghosh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Glimpses- A sneak Peak into life, review it as it will cost no strife

Datta Ghosh
Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Travel, memoirs and a novella in the making

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Aldeena
Aldeena
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I love the template you are using but I feel the text is slightly cluttered. Changing the font and its size might help. When you have so much text it helps to keep a font that is easy on the eyes or people might not read all the way through. You could also give more prominence (increase the size) to the photographs but make sure that they do not move out of the column as that immeditely gives the blog a rough look.

Also, just a suggestion. You could try a template or design in light shades rather than dark since your posts are quite lengthy. Dark templates distract and take away from the text. Just my two cents. But good stuff! I love the photographs! Makes me want to hop over to West Bengal!

Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks Aldeena, Thanks a lot for the review I have made quiet a few changes, Please do check and tell me. If you intend to hop over to Bengal do tell me it will be a pleasure to host you.Smile

Priya
Priya
from Pune
9 years ago

I really like your "about me" -> "a forced extrovert... I plan to retire early." Made my day. I also love your blog design, simple and tidy. Personally, I find it more convenient as a reader if the Followers and Subscribers widgets are at the top - easy access - and the sites you're a member of could be at the bottom. Instead of the "Popular Posts", since you've already started writing a series, you should add the appropriate labels and display a link to all the "In the Midst of it All" chapters in one place. It will make things simpler for once you've accumulated a lot of posts and series.

I like how you don't hold back on posting pictures, they are vivid and do really bring your posts to life - I now want to visit all the places you've written about! The content, of course, is interesting, especially your fiction, which is very quotable - I love the lines "love can't be tailor made... "

There are some inconsistencies with the formatting, a few pictures are off-center and the writing has a white background in some places - but you know what, it took me a long time to get the hang of all the editing (not that I totally have it under control now) and you'll get there! Keep blogging,

your newest follower. :)

Datta Ghosh
from Kolkata, Gurgaon
9 years ago

Thanks a lot dear, thanks for reviewing the blog and loads of thanks for the suggestions!