ASEEM GIRKAR would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://gizcrunch.com ] IndiRank: 25

Please review Gizcrunch.com- A tech and gaming blog and do leave some feedback

ASEEM GIRKAR
ASEEM GIRKAR
from MUMBAI
9 years ago

Hi Guyz,

I would like to know feedback for my blog gizcrunch.com.

Replies 1 to 7 of 7
Suvin
Suvin
from Ernakulam
9 years ago

Do you even need a review? You already have a rocking blog! I love the template :)

I want you to check your site with google pagespeed and optimize it. One thing more, if you want, you can add a all in one widget with all the subscription options(facebook, twitter, feed, pinerest, and mail). It is available at trickstoo. That would free up some space in the sidebar and will make it look better.

I know I didn't do a good review, If you have time, please review my blog.

ASEEM GIRKAR
ASEEM GIRKAR
from MUMBAI
9 years ago

Suvin..thanks for your reply..even though i have a rocking alexa..i dont have much backlinks for my blog. I received your blog too. Even in blogspot.co, you have designed it really well. But you need to work on seo.

HarsH
HarsH
from Ara/Vasco Da Gama
9 years ago

I had a look at your website. Its really cool place to have tech updates. I think you should do away with the icons. They dont look catchy enough. Other than that, content wise you are good. You may try to have articles with comparison between similar products (not neccesarily phones). You should have a facebook page of your site where you can communicate with readers. You may encourage your readers to ask questions on facebook page, for example which phone is the best among tthese three.

All said, Your blog is good one.

ASEEM GIRKAR
ASEEM GIRKAR
from MUMBAI
9 years ago

Thanks Harsh for your feedback. Whatever you suggested is absolutely correct, i dont do comparsion among products and neither do i communcate via my fb blog page. I will surely do from now. Thanks a lot.

Kaustav Banerjee
Kaustav Banerjee
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Your blog is great ... my personal suggestions you would get even more traffic if you make your theme responsive.. 

ASEEM GIRKAR
from MUMBAI
9 years ago

Hey Kaustav.. i have tried my theme to make it responsive, but i failed. Thanks for your feedback

Sourav
Sourav
from Kannur
9 years ago

Hi Aseem , Good one Cool  When I went through your blog dates , I found that you keep up the consistency in writing :) Thumbs up for that !  Good theme but try using a different content slider. The slide looks quite messy in my point of view. The blog doesn't have a touch of professionality in terms of design.  1. Trying using a better Social connecting widget with a good ( attractive ) subscribe us widget.   2. More white spaces found giving a empty feeling in certain parts of your website.  3. Get rid of local ads and use adsense effectively. On the whole, Super Blog ! :)  Hope, my review helps you some how :)  

ASEEM GIRKAR
from MUMBAI
9 years ago

Thank Sourav will be updating the theme very soon.

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

In your HyperX Fury review, I can clearly see an AMD retention bracket and the stock AMD CPU cooler on the image, but you claimed to have tested ASRock Z68 Extreme3. But you claim ASROCK Z68 Extreme 3 is an LGA 1155 socket board, and Intel Core-i5 4670K is an LGA 1150 socket being tested in your test bench. You also didn't mention at which memory clock speed did you test: 133MHz, 1600MHz and 1866MHz with respected timings (some motherboards have an option to use Intel XMP values and port them as selectable options via the BIOS. You should have compared them between the clock speeds, but since your test setup information itself is inaccurate, there's nothing really much to say.

That is very careless, sloppy and misleading from your end. You also didn't justify the difference between the standard memory kit and 'gaming kit' at all. Those benchmark analysis are from AIDA64- a synthetic benchmark. You should have benchmarked your rig with your memory kits and compare it with HyperX Fury using tests like 3DMark and/or PCMark as they simulate near-real-world scenarios. The idea of a review is to help even the most novice of users to understand the product so that he or she can make an informed decision. I've read this content alone and if a person who knows basics of PC hardware read this review, he or she will easily say that this review is a sham!!!P.S.: contrary to the popular belief, those heatspreaders has barely no effect at all. Its mostly there for marketing lulz and also to hide the memory IC details so that overclockers and hardware enthusiasts don't cherrypick stuff!