vandana Choudhary would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 58

Looking for feedback on my fashion blog

vandana Choudhary
vandana Choudhary
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Please review my fashion blog.I love sharing my personal style on my blog abd I also review new online shopping stores.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
anuj batham
anuj batham
from lucknow
9 years ago

Your blog has a slow loading time , Theme is poor 

But ,

Your content and cute images of your's and the content makes it good Smile

vandana Choudhary
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks for your feedback ANuj :)

Pawan
Pawan
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Vandana,

I checked your blog though I am not a fashion blogger but I would like to highlight few points.

1. Remove feedjit widget from blottom and move it to right side. It is unneccsarry increase bottom section of your blog.

2. Try to hide your content, show only summary at home page for your post. So that it can increase user engagement.

Rest is fine, keep blogging.

vandana Choudhary
vandana Choudhary
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks for your review Pawan,I will surely make the changes soon :)

Divya N
Divya N
from Chennai
9 years ago

Hi, you have a great blog with substantial content, but I feel that the visual aspects of the blog require fine tuning. your color scheme is great but your text is hardly readable. Most blog readers these days are reading on their phone so consider using an easy to read font from the Serif family. Also your header says a lot about the blog (its all about first impression) so create header image that not more that 250px in height with a clear - non pixelated image with your blog name with some indication that its a fashion blog ( illustration, silhouttes or even a great picture of you wearing something really chic). You can also make your blog wider by adjusting widths in the template section.

Do add a social media icon box so that people can follow you along with a search box in the top right. Please add your contact info and information about yourself and the blog in separate pages using the pages widget to make the blog feel more personal.  If you wish you can add a categories or popular posts widget to your sidebar to increase interaction. I hope that these ideas are helpful to you

Pallavi
Pallavi
from Delhi/Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey Vandana!I love the posts you've written about your experiences. However, I have a few observations (please feel free to ignore if you don't agree with me, merely sharing my suggestions):1. The initial few posts on your blogs are all promotional so it kind of gives an advertorial feel. It would be great if you mix these up with a few more personal posts. 2. As Pawan mentioned before me, due to entire content being visible the propensity to click on individual posts is low and I'd suggest shorten them up. And Feedjit widget is lengthening blog without being interesting by being at the very bottom. Moving it to the left bar would indeed solve the problem.3. Your personal pictures are very cute and I think they can be the star feature of your blog. I'd suggest trying a few new poses. And using better camera/better light. Either would make the pictures more sharp. You can also just try post processing your pictures more to get sharper images. 4. The font you use and the color of it is a little tough on the eye Might want to shake that up. 5. And please please add an about me page. I want to know more about you!Hope it's helfpful to you. Keep writing. 

Belly bytes
Belly bytes
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Oooh ! I just love your blog. Even though I'm not a fashionista I love the way you've manage to come up with interesting fashion tips. I like the font -its funky and love your photos. Your blog is sassy and fun. I like it.