Ananya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.ananyatales.com ] IndiRank: 35

My blog awaits your precious review

Please do visit my 4 month old blog Ananya Tales which needs a review urgently !

Thanks !

Replies 1 to 14 of 14
Osama Baloch
Osama Baloch
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hello Ananya. Reviewd your blog for sure loved your articles. Though everything is decent and perfect at it place. But a little advice is to give a little more time to your website design.Though i am owner of www.storyindigo.net if you want to work with me let me know :) Regards.

Thank you so much for reviweing my blog, apprecaite it ! Yes I am working on the design of my blog, will definitely appraoch you could you pls email me your charges at ananya.kirann@gmail.com

Priyanka Dey
Priyanka Dey
from Delhi
9 years ago

Ola!!

So a blogger who is beauty with brains, participates in beauty contests, reviews books, has assertive views reegarding society and gender paradigms and who writes poetry as well as fiction/non-fiction pieces! Whoa! You have a lucky husband Ms!! I anyway have a special soft corner in my heart for Indians who're based abroad but are always informed and updated about India and its developments! So you score a 10 on 10 there! Moreover, you almost echoed my feelings in the post 'Women v/s Women' and made me sit up with my mouth wide open at the post 'I hate you Indiblogger'..! hahaha... :DOne cannot get bored when it comes to Ananya's blog especially because of the array of topics she chooses to write on. However, I would suggest you to manage the Labels better so that lesser number of labels would reflect more number of posts and thus not look sc attered. Also, a taskbar of Categories would do a great deal of good to the general layout of the blog. Another thing would be to  post all the badges and appreciation on a separate page for your readers to view. This would make your home page a lot less cluttered.

Ananya has been appreciated for her write-ups on her blog which seem to be popular and the comments reflect how much reflective her readers are towards what she writes. I wish you the very best in not just writing but also the journey you have undertaken as a woman and as a means reaching towards the glorious 'end' as it were! :)

Cheers!

OH MY GOD !

Priyanka Dey muaahhh , you just made my day!

What a review, even I could have never described my blog  the way you did.

Thank you so much for reviweing my blog, apprecaite it ! 

Will consider your feedback seriously and start working on it right away ! 

Can't thank you enough !

Botany Anusha
Botany Anusha
from Bhadrachalam
9 years ago
The content on your blog is really nice....
Botany Anusha
Botany Anusha
from Bhadrachalam
9 years ago
Botany Anusha
Botany Anusha
from Bhadrachalam
9 years ago
hindustanisakhisaheli
hindustanisakhisaheli
from boise
9 years ago

wow loved your blog :-)

Hey Aparna Thank you so much for reviweing my blog, apprecaite it ! 

Smriti
Smriti
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hey Ananya,

You are doing great already!

Would you like to add a descriptor line for your blog maybe? Since the name does not say much about what to expect :)

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Hey Smriti, Yes that sounds like a good idea, I should do that! A line that describes my blog hmmmm... thinkin thinkin..any suggesations ??

Thank you so much for reviweing my blog, apprecaite it ! 

Shrinidhi Hande
Shrinidhi Hande
from Chennai
9 years ago

You've a great blog. Can't think of any suggestions.

Osama Baloch
Osama Baloch
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hello Ananya i sent you mail kindly check your gmail inbox Thankyou :)

Renuka Mani
Renuka Mani
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Ananya,

I'm new to Indie Blogger and not really sure how all of this works. I struggled to figure out which was your blog :). I did. I must say you're a prolific writer. You do seem to write a lot about fashion and a whole other range of personal topics. I did check out your V Day pics and you do look like a princess with her prince charming. And Seattle is lovely anyway. I remember Mt.Rainier and its imposing yet changing beauty will forever remain etched in my heart. I have a friend in Issaquah and another one in Snowqualmie...I loved Seattle. Lucky you. 

Keep writing Ananya. And thanks for stopping by my blog and adding me to your network. Really appreciate it.

whoaa, I actually read three-four posts in a single go, Impressive writing. Keep it up! :)

sonia kundra singh
sonia kundra singh
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Great blog. love the pictures and the personal stories attached to it. Keep writing!

Madan Mohan Saxena
Madan Mohan Saxena
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Keep Blogging

arv
arv
from jaipur
8 years ago

hi!

its a nice and interesting blog. here are my suggestions:

• a heading to describe what your blog is essentially all about