Anilkumar .Kurup would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://anilkurup59.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 38

Musings.anilkurup

Anilkumar .Kurup
Anilkumar .Kurup
from Thpuram
9 years ago

I muse and I pen. Topics about which I feel about.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
vaisakhi mishra
vaisakhi mishra
from thane
9 years ago

Hi Anil I went through your blog, and must say you have a nice column there. Just a few suggestions to help your blog out - 

1. The background colour - It is better to keep the backgrounds plain and light coloured. In your case the flashy navy blue takes some time to get acustomed to and so a lot of readers would give the blog a pass only cause of this.

2. Reduce the size of your cover image. It takes up the whole screen space and would give readers a false impression of your blog being a photo blog.

3. Instead of having the revolvemaps and daily puppy corner, keep a section to show your top 5 or 10 posts till date. Also you could have a section of the labels that you have penned on till date. I noticed you didnt have labels on your posts. It is always better to tag your posts, that ways they get more presence on google.

4. Try and get a navigation menu. Say Poems, Stories, Reviews, Random Musing and create the menu. For blogspot to create a menu you would need to tag and label out your posts. There are a lot of posts available on google on how to get a menu. Else later you could always ask me how to get a menu.

5. Use Justify alignment for your posts. Thought it is not a hard and fast rule, it gives your blog a more formal and appealing look.

6. And final thought - The more often you writ the more will be your blog presence.

Hope the review helps you :)

vaisakhi mishra
vaisakhi mishra
from thane
9 years ago

Also add more details toyour about me section and place it near the top of your blog and not towards the end.