The Scribbler would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://lifesscribblings.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 29

Your feedback is precious for my Blog

The Scribbler
The Scribbler
from bangalore
9 years ago

Hey friends,

Please review my blog and let me know your valuable points to be reflected... Thanks in advance for your time spent to review my blog...

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Fathima Light
Fathima Light
from Trivandrum
9 years ago

Hi Scribbler, 

First off, I would love to say that your blog is very beautiful to look at and to leaf through. I am impressed. I love the simple poetries that reflects on life and also the images that goes perfectly well with them. 

Blog appearence: Neat and nice, but too long at points. 'Days of my married life' posts can be included with a 'Read more' link. It will be more sphisticated and concise if you insert read more breaks here and there. The home-page will not look too cluttered if you do so. 

The theme is good to look at, so is the fonts.  

And, I have tried to comment on 'Manappen' poetry, but I can't. Is there a problem there? or is it just me? 

Contents: Words are beautifully arranged to form poetries. I always love to read poetries and yours are brief, to the point and are such a pleasure to read. And I love the tamil poetries as well. It had been long since I've stumbled upon Tamil poetries, but yours reminded why I love to read Tamil. Good going :)

Totally, the halt at your blog is worth it.... Keep writing Smile

Ps: I cant g+, comment, or like in the posts. I would love to, but can't.

The Scribbler
The Scribbler
from bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Fathima... Thanks for your wonderful feedback and giving important points as well...I am not sure why the network icons are not working..

Now I have added other widget as per your suggestion...You can now very well SHOWER your scribblings about my posts or anything...Go On Fathima...

Thanks again for your reading also... keep visiting my blog and also follow if you are really interested in my writing... :)