Anuja Rathi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://anujarathi.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 51

If you can think it, you'll find it here!

Anuja Rathi
Anuja Rathi
from Pune
15 years ago

A myriad of topics and a host of posts... Visit my blog - www.anujarathi.blogspot.com

People or things, age 15 or 60, India or abroad, sorrow or happiness, lessons or growing up, food and drinks, news or humor, religion or movies...

These are just a few topics - there are so many more... Things that we see in everyday life, and wonder about...

Do check my blog and send me a review. All feedback/comments highly solicited!

If you want me to do the same for you, let me know!

Cheers! Anuja

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: formatting
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Anoop Zombie
Anoop Zombie
from Bangalore
15 years ago

@ Anuja :-  Lots of topics .. darn cool!.. but I guess you should put up more pics to ensure the readers read every interesting post.. Quite frankly the post i read completely was "More cuisines 2" .. because of the delicious pictures lol!.. and am now very very very hungry Cry .. lol

I think Anoop makes a good point. My recommendation is either more pictures, or a template change to make the post text wider. With it narrow, as it is now, it's pretty intimidating to scroll down the page and see so many words! If the posts were a little wider they would seem more palatable. It's a psychological thing.

As for your writing, they feel very much like journal entries and are solidly composed but there's one thing you say in the 'Random Reasons post - "Merely an attempt to describe my experience as effusively as possible" - which pretty much sums it up! If you're happy with what you're getting out, great; if you want people to spend more time on your site, I suggest trying to write a little more succinctly. Although you've obviously been doing it for a while, and are well ranked, so maybe you don't need to change anything - just keep blogging!

Anuja Rathi
Anuja Rathi
from Pune
11 years ago

Hey guys,

Pictures - point noted :-)

Blog template changed too. Have you checked it out recently?

Cheerio!Anuja

Himanshu Nagpal
Himanshu Nagpal
from Delhi
11 years ago

Very Nice blog.... I liked the concept and presentation.... Well put into words...

Cheers

Himanshu Nagpal | Being Traveler

http://www.beingtraveler.com