juhi roy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.doomedwriters.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

whosoever is interested in reviewing my blog is most welcome

juhi roy
juhi roy
from delhi
9 years ago

hello:)

plz ppl review my blog and let me know what you think about it. just be honest but yes dont be too harsh!! 

www.doomedwriters.blogspot.com

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: typing error
Replies 1 to 8 of 8
juhi roy
juhi roy
from delhi
9 years ago

Frown someone review please

Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Juhi,

I went to your blog because the name really interested me. Now you know what is the first thing I would suggest.

1. having two different identitiies for the blog might not work well. Though some bloggers do it when the keep their name as URL but here even that is not the case. I actually thought it would be more related with creative writing and writing tips but it's your personal space. Here the point is the URL is somewhat misleading as the content doesn't match it.

2. The size of the header image is a bit too large.

3. The font size should be a little smaller.

4. The thank you image at the bottom  could be smaller as well.

You may also try doing some permutaions with the font type and color to better suit your blog. As far as content is concerned I never comment on that because I think your blog readers are best judge of it. Further everyone likes to convey their own thoughts and feelings so it not justified as well.

Keep blogging. :) :D

juhi roy
from delhi
9 years ago

Thanks gaurabLaughing

I will surely keep all those pointsin mindI

Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Hey Juhi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving your kind comments, I had struggle to locate you and your blog but then indiblogger's notifications gave SHIHT ZOO a picture and a URL, which brings me to your blog:

What a wonderful blog u have! Writing crazily what comes to mind, writing style is unique, the theme is apt. I mean I can keep on going... :)

Just some suggestions: Link your blog to your gravatar profile, I couldn't reach from my blog to yours if it was not for indiblogger. Try putting in some words together to make a tagine to your blog, I'm sure your creative brain will think something nice. And lastly, as Gaurab pointed out earlier, the URL doesn't go with your content, but it's wacky anyway. :D

And a doubt: I could make out you don't really like to follow the normal way of writing: spacing after comma and first letter capital, but any particular reason behind it? :P

juhi roy
juhi roy
from delhi
9 years ago

Hey thanks jatin for reviewing it:)

Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

U didn't clarify the doubt... :P

juhi roy
juhi roy
from delhi
9 years ago

actually about the gaps after commas and first letter capitals,i didnt quite think about it.i just did it just like that.no rocket science thereTongue out

Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

i see not quite a fan of Grammar u r! :D

Anawnimiss
Anawnimiss
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Hey Juhi,

I love the colors on your blog. Very lively!

Now for some advice.

You may want to reduce the size of the page header so that the menu is visible fully and is available when a user first opens the site. I could see half of the menu had to scroll down almost one full page length to get to the actual content on your blog. 

Also, on your about page, you've used the word 'bloke', which is norally used for men/boys. 

Proofreading will work wonders on your page. As a reader I found it difficult to navigate between sentences. You should do this first and foremost on your About page, because that's usually your only chance to allow readers to really connect with you. Let me know if you need help with that.

This is what I gleaned from a mere 5 minutes on your blog. Hope this helps!

Good luck, girl!

juhi roy
from delhi
9 years ago

hey thanks for the suggestions. will surely try to rectify themSmile

juhi roy
from delhi
9 years ago

nd anawn miss if u cud help me with this proof reading thing!Frown

Anawnimiss
Anawnimiss
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Sure, email me at anawnimiss@gmail.com and let me know what you need :-)

Anawnimiss
Anawnimiss
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Fixed your About page. Check email!