Sonket Mukherjee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://quipdigimag.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 36

Looking for your valuable comment on my new magazine, which is completely made a

Sonket Mukherjee
Sonket Mukherjee
from Kolkata
9 years ago

The magazine primarily targets the youth and would cover all the spheres from lifestyle to wildlife photography to fashion and a lot in between. The mission is to, bring out something that's different. To unite all the budding writers of the town. People write much, but don't get a platform to express their talent of writing, because every newspaper or magazine out here have a specific type of writing submission criteria. We accept anything that's good. That's where we are different.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
9 years ago

Have you shortlisted a TLD. Atleast a .com or even .in should do. But do it now. For your name quip, you should be able to get one.

I was wondering what are you offering as a incentive to writers to contribute to your platform. I mean blog services are free these days and virtually anyone can blog on his/her own. 

All A+ on the design department. My compliments to Mr Mandal.

The idea of putting a menu link on the top to directly take to your facebook page is amazing. I am tempted to copy it to my Website too. But its opening in the same window. i hope you have thought about it.

Dark background. Archives text and related post text colour is mixing with the background.

I have already placed a like and adden you to circles. You have a great concept and content.

Sonket Mukherjee
Sonket Mukherjee
from Kolkata
9 years ago

We shortlisted, but we are just school students. We can't afford to run a server. Mr. Mandal has done the logo design. The blog design and look has been designed by me and another friend, mainly by me. And Thank You for all your compliments. Will try to make that facebook link thing the right way, but I don't think Blogger has any such option.

Thank You again. Keep supporting us.