Aditi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.thedancebible.com/ ] IndiRank: 62

Looking for feedback for my Dance Blog

Aditi
Aditi
from Noida
9 years ago

Dear Friends,

Being a passionate dancer, I along with a friend have started a Dance blog. The basic idea is to have a platform where one can find anything and everything related to dance - from dance history, types, techniques, famous dancers, music, events etc.

We have just started and being quite a unique segment we would love some honest feedback!

Many Thanks!

Aditi

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Amazing idea, I wish you all the very best for your blog. It will indeed be interesting to see how it tuns out.

Just a couple of points:

• The theme is wonderful and sharp, so it's good.
  • Just add categories and tags to your posts and as the blog grows old, you can add the categories on the topic for the quick navigation across your blog.
  • 1 more thing: You have lots of outward links taking the visitors out of your site. If you have to get more engagment from your visitors, you need to have more inward links. So they say... suit yourself. :)
  • The length of posts mght be one thing you wanna check. But again, it is broken to many paragraphs, so not an issue at all, it is quite readable.

Once again, good luck with the blog, hope this helps. :)

Aditi
from Noida
9 years ago

Thanks a lot Jatin. Could you enlighten me more on the concept of outward/inward links... :D

Jatin Adlakha
Jatin Adlakha
from Hyderabad
9 years ago

Outward links take a visitor out of your blog like you have several links from your site to Wikipedia.

Inward links make visitors click more links on your site itself, basically you organize your site such that the reader spends more time on blog jumping links to links.

Hope this helps.

Aditi
from Noida
9 years ago

Got it! Thanks mucha! :)