Syed Junaid would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://syedjunaid.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 24

A KiK in Love- True story

Syed Junaid
Syed Junaid
from hyderabad
15 years ago

Well we see many ad's in our papers about programs which can boost one's confidence. or ...we all personally know, these Programs r bogus and really do much damage than do good, I had a Class mate who learnt this the hardway, it made him a crazy dude.

and it was the intent to impress a chik, he went into the program, but came out a psyco.

Review my blog  i think u might find it intresting the story of this dude starts from the title * Ifocus but ufocus?* to the last post

feel free to ask any questions

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Ram Prasad
Ram Prasad
from Chicago
15 years ago

Took a quick look.

Your blog oozes attitude, which is cool. (My personal recommendation is to remove the word sh*t from the About Me page, though.)

The only other recommendation I have is to use the columns. Your whole blog seems to run down one long column, and would be helpful if you make it easier for those of us seeking to look at the archives.

But these are all matters of design, and therefore, subjective.

Ram

Syed Junaid
Syed Junaid
from hyderabad
15 years ago

kewl,

well i had just changed the theme of the blog, earlier it had 2 columns and archive thing's so, u think getting back to the old theme is gud, or this one is a dud?

Ram Prasad
Ram Prasad
from Chicago
15 years ago

Hey Syed,

Whether something is a 'dud' or 'gud' really depends on execution. Having another column to help your readers get to 'archives' and a few other widgets should help, I feel.

But as you know, style is very subjective.

Ram

Syed Junaid
Syed Junaid
from hyderabad
15 years ago

yup, i got yer point, i changed bk the theme to the original theme, i felt it was more convinent too ;)