Anawnimiss would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://anawnimiss.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 30

Looking for a Blog Review

Anawnimiss
Anawnimiss
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I have been blogging for over six months.

I write about my experiences, concerns and questions as a woman. I write for the Indian audience, but for some reason, most of my readers are non-Indian, and I'm wondering why.

Would appreciate a quick review and some feedback!

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
9 years ago

You have a very peculiar way of writing. Its kinda enticing, to read more. You have chosen wordpress.com over blogger, which i think might be the reason for non Indians begin most of the readers. 

Posts are good. Even those micro ones.

BTW, got to know the bike in one of the pics. Hope you had no problems with the carrier cages on either side. Opposite traffic usually dont give you way for that extra fitment on the bike.

Anawnimiss
Anawnimiss
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Sorry for the delayed response, amsang! I'm new to Indiblogger and am still trying to find my way around it. Thank you for your feedback (and also comments on the blog).

I didn't know that the portal one chooses has a bearing on the kind of audience one gets. I just found wordpress more elegant and user-friendly!

Regarding the bike, yes, we've  been facing that problem. But the same-side situation is better. Most car drivers usually leave us alone because of the carrier; they are probably not sure of the dimensions and therefore can't bully us that much! I like that ;-)

Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
9 years ago

Even I am not sure, if choosing a portal has a bearing on the kind of audience. I was hoping someone would respond and validate/refute my theory. But now I am interested to go in details and find out.

It might also have to do with the topics you have chosen and style of writing. But first readers have to reach your site and then read the content. So again not sure. Never the less, should be interesting to find out. Even I am looking for audience, so it will be good for me to know too.

I have been an on and off reader of your blog for sometime, but today I read your blog entirely and you are a very very good writer.

Anawnimiss
Anawnimiss
from New Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks NSV, it means a lot :-)