Priyanka Gandhi Parmar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.financials.tips ]

Newbie Blogger's Personal Finance Blog

Priyanka Gandhi Parmar
Priyanka Gandhi Parmar
from Pune
9 years ago

Hello, Namaste,

I am A CA by qualification, enjoying my motherhood. I love to write. I have started this blog to give information to people on various personal finance options and also comparisons. I provide non biased and immediate reviews and insights on investment options, tax planning instruments and insurance products.

I want to know how to make this blog reach to a lot more people? I want to understand what people are looking for? Am I giving a clear picture about all of it to them?

I want to engage more and more people on my blog.

Love to know your suggestions, comments and criticism of all to make me a good blogger.

Thanks,

PGP.

Edited 9 years ago
Reason: Nobody Yet Replied. Need Real Help.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Bhaskar S
Bhaskar S
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hi Priyanka,

Thats a nice blog and the Domain name seems unique. Since your blog is on wordpress platform, you could choose a better theme which is more compelling. The current one is simple and neat. But there are many unique themes (templates) which could make your blog stand out. 

Since you have asked about making it popular, I suggest you to use some plugins for wordpress that could help you in optimizing your blog for search engines like Google, which could help you reach more audience. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,Bhaskar 

Priyanka Gandhi Parmar
Priyanka Gandhi Parmar
from Pune
9 years ago

Thanks Bhaskar.

Yes I want more audience. Bit as you talking about more plugins, can you throw more light on what kind of plugins to use. Also, I am looking to make changes to the theme, but dont know which one would look good.

I would need more and more of my fellow Indibloggers help review my site and give me more feedback. I dont know how to build up, but have tried doing it. I need this forum (lookupto this forum) to help me build my blog successfuly.

Regards,

Priyanka