Arnab Kumar Roy would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://whackyideas.net ]

Hi all, Please take a few minutes to review my Blog. It would help me become a b

Arnab Kumar Roy
Arnab Kumar Roy
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Did you ever had an idea that you thought utterly crazy and ridiculous, that people would laugh at you for even thinking it? Well, here we bring to you some of the craziest ideas that were converted to some very successful business enterprises. So read these exciting stories to get your motivation and pick up the last crazy idea you had. Maybe you can turn it into a million dollar business, like many of these people. Go ahead and set up your own million dollar business. There will always be someone who will create obstacles for you and also someone willing to give you a chance and try your product. Get wacky and creative! Inspire others, be passionate and turn your creative ideas into millions. Laughing

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
  • You have a TLD.. Nice, it stands your blog out from those thousands of blog spot or wordpress hosted sub domains..
  • TLD is a good one, easy to remember and spell..
  • I like your design !! Though a basic, good old blog design but the color contrasts are very good..
  • Unique content, and you write good Cool.. Read few posts and liked them Sealed

You have so many positive thing, so keep it up.. Remember, frequency counts but not at the cost of quality so try to post often but without downing the quality of the posts Tongue out

Best of luck !!

Arnab Kumar Roy
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Thanks for your review and I am glad that you liked it.Smile

Yes about the frequency of posts. I know that I need to post more often, but it takes some time to do research and write. So.....yeah I am trying to increase the frequency Laughing