Girijesh Rao would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://kavita-vihangam.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 65

Please review my हिन्दी poetry blog

Girijesh Rao
Girijesh Rao
from Lucknow
14 years ago

कृपया मेरे इस ब्लॉग की समीक्षा करें।

धन्यवाद,

गिरिजेश

Edited 14 years ago
Reason: हिन्दी
Replies 1 to 3 of 3
Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

hmmm the design is nice.. but personally for me vulgar language is not the idea of a poetry : ):) so not really happy with the content.. but again thats my view :) :)

Girijesh Rao
Girijesh Rao
from Lucknow
12 years ago

Thanks for your review.

If you have seen vulgarity only, you have missed a lot. Saying so is not my overconfidence but a fact. So called vulgar words have been used very rarely and you should feel the expression behind them. Just a few words and whole content termed vulgar!

If you are referring to some poems where celebration of human body and love is there, I can't say anything but 'shallow reading'.

l request you to read once again with open heart and mind.

Thanks again for recording your opinion and time you devoted reviewing the blog.

Regards,

Girijesh  

Sunita Kurup
Sunita Kurup
from Pune/London
12 years ago

Girijesh I did not come to your blog on my own.. you invited me to review it..by posting it here... so if someone is trying to give you a review based on their judgment....firstly you should thank them for taking the time out... secondly also thank them for the good words that they have said (instead of writing thank you in the end).. and thirdly if they have criticised you in some way do not be rude to them and describe their reading as shallow.... if your reader has not understood your feelings then it is not their problem but it is a failure of expression from your side.....A review is not done to praise you or sing songs about you.. it is a honest opinion of the reader....and dude you asked for it .. ok...