Gitanjali Banerjee would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.writergitanjali.com/ ] IndiRank: 72

Please review my travel blog

Gitanjali Banerjee
Gitanjali Banerjee
from Delhi
9 years ago

I will really appreciate if you can spend some time and revew my travel blog. I write purely from experience and still trying to learn the nuances of writing.

Your reviews will help me grow as a writer and a traveller.

Looking forward.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Gitanjali Banerjee
Gitanjali Banerjee
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks Rohit. I feel quite confident now. 

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Gitanjali I loveeee the layout of your blog..so simple and hassle free to navigate ! 

And I just have to mention how beautiful the pictures are.. I am really looking forward to read your next adventure :)

Gitanjali Banerjee
from Delhi
9 years ago

Thanks Ritkia...yaay. I am super motivated and charged. All fears gone. 

Thanks a ton

Hi,

Few points I would like to mention..

• TLD is always welcome but compare to your subject, it is a mismatch.. It should be like travelgitanjali or such :P
  • Good design and theme, I liked it..
  • Please use image editing tools to reduce the file size of the images since it is taking a long time to open many.. For main page as Your main page, that is home page is around 9MB in size (when fully loaded).. :-O
  • I would prefer pictures in content.. You own (copyrighted) would great :D

Great going.. Keep it up..

Gitanjali Banerjee
from Delhi
9 years ago

I agree with you. Actually I wanted to have a personal space and profile type of website which I can showcase easily to prospective clients. But once I started writing I realized Travel stories is my forte.  So I basically started out and brought the domain name to make a profile.

Also, this is thekind of info I wanted whether the website is slow to open. I always doubted that becasue of image size. Can you please suggest any editing tool? Keeping in mind I am quite poor with these tools. Something easy to learn and intutive.

Thanks for taking out time to help.

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Most simple tool for images would be MSPaint.. Available as default with all Windows version, it allows you the basic size editing with few clicks..

Check -> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows7/resize-a-picture-using-paint

Hey Gitanjali, Fabulous blog. Easy to manouver, and good content. Second the points stated by Hunky.

Go for it. You are totally Super Blogger material!