ankit bhatia would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://myheartdiesonly4you.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 28

myheartdies4you

ankit bhatia
ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
9 years ago

Give a feedbcak on my love blog ...thanks

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
  • Wired Domain name.. Heard to remember and rewrite for returning visit
  • Theme hurts the eyes..
  • Font write up style hearts the eyes !!

Sorry but blog is not looking good with its present design..

ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
9 years ago

sorry for late reply.... yes sorry if something hurted u ...i choose this name coz i wana be different....font write up style coz i wanted to be unique from others but thats what makes me what i am ..... 

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Hi,

Sorry from my end also but please note, you blog to express your self.. That is right but readers needs to have a platform where they feel comfortable to read on also..

Usually when we purchase a domain, we follow a few basic guide line..

• Single word is best, if not, try within 2..
  • Dont chose words which are hard to spell since visitor has to remember your blog for return visit or suggest to some one..
  • Spelling should be simple so that people should not be confused to spell the name and visit some other website..

But then again you are right on your concept as indeed the blog is yours and you are the final decision maker there..

Since you requested a review so I tried to point out things which I felt may drive away your visitors !!!

Nothing wrong, I am also a strong advocate of my blog my rule concept !!

Cheers..

Ritika
Ritika
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi Ankit,

You writing is great but why would you cut every word..it gets difficult to read :/

Also, there are too many widgets on the side bar, you should only keep the relevant ones on your site :)

ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
9 years ago

thanks dear for the review ...i will try to get few things off from sidebar ..... but i always tried to get those widgets which can pay me up...but none has helped anything yet so far .... and i cut every word coz of this way of writing ...i love it...its make my blog look unique from others..... coz u can find simple fonts on anyone blog but u have to look different from others so i chose this one....

Sunny Kumar
Sunny Kumar
from Patna
9 years ago

I don't know much about english poetry but your words were like rhymes and when i was reading your latest poems i found myself singing. Good but dear you must change the fond and theme. I guess you are writing for your own but if it is then you should not ask for review. In review i think most of us will suggest you to change the font. I guess you met your love and pray that Krishna bless you with More. Keep Blogging and Stay Blessed.

ankit bhatia
ankit bhatia
from NEW DELHI
9 years ago

Thanks for the review and wishes . But ya never met any love .. i wish i had but nvm lol its part of life but still will consider the request of font again & try it change it from next post .