www.TechBengal.com would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.techbengal.com/ ] IndiRank: 39

প্রযুক্তিকে বাংলা ভাষাভাষীদে

www.TechBengal.com
www.TechBengal.com
from worldwide
9 years ago

ভারত-বর্ষের প্রথম তথ্য-প্রযুক্তি বিষয়ক বাংলা ব্লগ টেক-বেঙ্গল (www.techbengal.com)। টেক-বেঙ্গল একটি বিজ্ঞান ও প্রযুক্তিধর্মী ওয়েবসাইট। প্রযুক্তিকে সবার মাঝে ছড়িয়ে দিতে এ এক ক্ষুদ্র প্রয়াস। নিত্য নতুন প্রযুক্তিকে সবার সাথে পরিচয় করিয়ে দিতে এটি একটি সামান্য উদ্যেগ মাত্র। ওয়েবসাইটটিতে একাধিক বিভাগে প্রযুক্তির একাধিক বিষয়ের ওপর আলোকপাত করা হয়েছে। মাতৃভাষার মাধ্যমে প্রযুক্তিকে তুলে ধরাই আমাদের প্রধান লক্ষ্য ও উদ্দেশ্য। আপনিও হতে পারেন আমাদের পথচলার অংশীদার। আপনার মূল্যবান জ্ঞান আমাদের সাথে ভাগাভাগি করে হতে পারেন আমাদের টেক-বাঙালী। যা কিছু জানেন তা অন্যদের জানান, এতে আপনার জ্ঞান আরো তুখড় হবে কারণ জ্ঞান আপনি যত বিতরণ করবেন তত বাড়বে। প্রযুক্তিকে বাংলা ভাষাভাষীদের মাঝে ব্যপকভাবে ছড়িয়ে দিতে ও বাঙালীদেরকে ইন্টারনেটের মাধ্যমে প্রযুক্তি মনস্ক করে তুলতে এগিয়ে আসুন আপনিও।

Replies 1 to 3 of 3

wow.. World is certainly a small place..

The domain you own presently was mine.. :)) Back in 2008 I registered it and ran a community (associated with Microsoft India).. Dropped later on when I moved out of Technical blogging field..

Anyway, it seems the domain has found a new and rightful owner who is using it for a better purpose..

Coming the reviewing point,

• Excellent domain..
  • Website is really slow.. Consider speaking with your host since load time is really important.. http://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.techbengal.com/hIqCqIei
  • Good content, you have many people posting so looking great..
  • Theme is good easy to use..
  • Comment system is a closed one, I wonder why would you keep it closed :-/?? Consider opening it up for all..

Over all looks fine.. Would have been great if you can solve the speed issue.. It seems the hosing you are using is really having slow connection..

www.TechBengal.com
www.TechBengal.com
from worldwide
9 years ago

Hi! Hunky (Is it your name ?)

Thanks for your feedback Yes, when I was registering the domain I see the domain was 2 backlinks already then I research and saw it was used before, but I liked the domain name so I regitered it.

And Yes the server really slow, I don't know why the server become very slow I have a VPS server where I host 15-20 WP sites, and these website not usning much resource as I developed these websites myself and optimized all codes and server as well.

Anyway thanks again for your feedback and I'll change my hosting provider very soon.

Best regards!

Tapas......

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Is it your name ?

Pet name !! :P

I have a VPS server

Would you mind sharing few details, like where, how much, plan details and such :P ??

www.TechBengal.com
www.TechBengal.com
from worldwide
9 years ago

My server configuration is:

• 4 GB RAM
  • 4 CPU
  • 2 IP
  • 100 MBPS Port.
  • Space 50 GB
  • Bandwidth: 2 TB

Fully managed with cPanel/WHM and WHM Reseller, softaculous Addon total cost $50/Month

Innocent

Hunky @ NexGenBikes.com
from Kolkata
9 years ago

Excellent !!