Arunima Basu would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://arunimabasu.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 53

Please share your feedback about my blog!

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hello,

This is my personal blog, where I have been sharing extremely personal posts. Feel free to share your opinion!

Replies 1 to 5 of 5

Hi Arunima,

I visited your website. It's cool. I must say the layout is unique. I also liked the way the posts have been composed. It's really nice to see that not only you have used beautiful pictures (or clip arts) to aid to your stories, you have also given link to the source. Smile

I would like to point out just one thing - I think you can do more with the bottom part of your layout. I mean, I think you can keep the items with better alignments. That would make your website even more beautiful. Smile

Regards

Jay

Arunima, I was there and the theme you are using is pretty bold. Having all those widgets at the bottom may not give them the attention you want for them.

As far as the writing goes, I left you a note on the post " Sex is not a crime". You need to cut back on the commas....

Arunima Basu
Arunima Basu
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Hi,Thank you for the reply but, I edit all my texts, in 2 standard softwares;at times the commas are added by them by default.Anyway,I will still consider this point.

Then I would stop using any software that just went berserk adding commas... Really!!!!
Gaurab
Gaurab
from New Delhi
9 years ago

I have been writing personal blog for long time...and the reason I write it is because I want to share what I feel and want to use it as a medium to communicate. I feel personal blog should have simple design and easy to browse so that people can easily read and comment. 

Best wishes.