Nickk Bisht would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://windowsphonewiki.com ] IndiRank: 0

Would you guys like to give some feedback on my WindowsPhoneWiki blog.

Nickk Bisht
Nickk Bisht
from Delhi
9 years ago

A month old blog with a 15 days old domain name. Now need some suggestion , feedback , review etc etc on my blog.

About my blog

Windows Phone Wiki ( a complete walkthrough ):  This blog is helping thousands of Windows Phone users around the world. They are looking for their queries , finding answers , knowing “How-to” , new features, FAQ and many more. Whether you are new to windows phone or already having one or even if you are curious to know about the windows phone, do visit my blog.

Thanks for love & support.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Rajesh K
Rajesh K
from Chennai
9 years ago

I think it's a good blog theme - simple and catchy. In addition to writing about Windows phones and features, try also to focus on how Windows phones maybe more beneficial than Android phones. There are a lot of people who may want to shift from Android to Windows, and you can target those people too. 

Nickk Bisht
from Delhi
9 years ago

If you go through my earlier post then you would find almost every post I start first of all I point out the benefits of using windows phone over other phone. 

Yeah I agree I should add a whole new post to describe things as you suggested above.

Thanks for the first review on my blog.