Ruchika would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.namastehappiness.com/ ] IndiRank: 51

Would love to have a review!

Ruchika
Ruchika
from Bangalore
9 years ago

Hello,

I run a lifestyle blog called www.namastehappiness.com

Would be happy if you can scroll through and give me your precious feedback :)

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Vineet Kumar
Vineet Kumar
from Delhi
9 years ago

Hi Ruchika. I am kind of new to Indiblogger and will try to post some of my views on your blog. The name of your blog "Namaste Happiness" is a good one.

1. Theme and Layout

I think there is something wrong with the home page of your blog since it is opening in Mobile layout. Even when I click "View Full Site" link in the end, I am still getting a one column layout that is actually mobile theme. I think you need to check on the theme you selected on Wordpress. There could besome settings which have set the layout permanently to "Mobile theme" for everyone no matter if they are browsing it from PC.

Layout on the rest of the pages is fine though, with two panes, first for the content and second for your profile pic and intro and lots of other widgets.

2. Content

There are a variety of articles on Self love, Health and Wellness. Articles are very detailed and written like a pro. (You are in fact a pro it seems rather). No complains there.

Just workout on the theme of the home page since that is the first thing which a visitor encounter perhaps. Alll the best.

A review of my own blog would also help.