Aishwar Babber would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.gizmobase.com ] IndiRank: 37

Looking for a review on my tech blog..

Aishwar Babber
Aishwar Babber
from Jamshedpur
9 years ago

GizmoBase is a blog, fully dedicated to tech world. We give tech updates, reviews, tricks, comparison and much more cool tech stuffs. 

Replies 1 to 7 of 7

You dont allow comments in your blog ?? #o

Aishwar Babber
Aishwar Babber
from Jamshedpur
9 years ago

No.... I do allow comments on my blog..,,

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Your Link:http://www.gizmobase.com/2015/01/micromax-yu-yureka-review.html

NDTV Gadgets Link: http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/reviews/micromax-yu-yureka-review-its-mi-against-yu-642924

Your "reviews" are inspired from multiple resources, especially from websites like NDTV Gadgets. You took those Micromax Yu's camera shots from that site. I wouldn't be surprised if your other reviews are also ripped off. If you don't have the actual unit in hand, don't rewrite and rip-off content. That's downright plagiarism. Do you have absolutely any idea how much efforts do real reviewers have to make when testing and then preparing the review? Content like this give a bad reputation to tech bloggers to a point everyone is generalized.  I know Jamshed Avari (the reviewer of that article) even before he was in NDTV Gadgets. He was an editor in CHIP magazine which was shut down two years. Do you know what he's going to say if I say that this is what happened? He's going to say 'well, that is the only thing tech bloggers can do- post press releases and rip off other people's work'. Whom are you trying to convince? I really dont think that anyone respectable will do this to their readers and to reviewers. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

And I couldn't help but notice this:

whuq2m0.jpg

"Copyright"? Are you serious?????? You ripped off photos from multiple sources and then putting this? why are you doing this???? whom are you kidding???? Stop "reviewing". If you don't know what you're doing- just stop. 

Aishwar Babber
Aishwar Babber
from Jamshedpur
9 years ago

Look i never copy or re-writer reviews from other sites and specially from NDTV gadgets and until now i never saw that review. And as far as the photos are concerned, Yes I do agree with you on that note and if you notice the last date of my latest gadget review, I have stopped reviewing devices and will continue reviwing then when I have actual units.

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

What do you mean "Until now I never saw that review". The photos are IDENTICAL. And the photos are not just ripped off from NDTV Gadgets;

Photo from your website:dfZLoRj.pngPhoto from NDTV Gadgets:

GqDO2o9.png

-----

Photo from your website:

0NEUW1b.png

Photo from 91 mobiles:

gzMxV4I.png

Photo from your website:

APRyQS9.png

Photo from Fone arena....... that test shots from another model- Micromax Canvas Nitro A310:

BpogYd1.jpg

This is in very bad taste. Since the photos were ripped off from multiple sources, the only decent thing for you to do is clean out any such articles by taking them offline where you have taken stuff from multiple websites. Since you went this far, I wouldn't be shocked if you've read reviews from multiple resources and re-worded the content- or maybe plain jibberish. Plagiarism is bad and you should feel bad. 

CyberKID
CyberKID
from India
9 years ago

This is bad. Infact, this is outright an insult to the original author, the ones who reviewed, and the ones who clicked those pics. You can't justify saying that those "plagiarised articles" are old, and you're not doing that anymore till you get test units to review those gadgets to test those for yourself and put a genuine review. Please remove those plagiarised "reviews". Look for something you can do better than plagiarising articles and justifying the plagiarism.

Aishwar Babber
Aishwar Babber
from Jamshedpur
9 years ago

I told that I agree with you on that photo point. And with " I never saw that review " is true because I took photos from Google images so I didnt need to look at that. And agian i have'nt copies or re-written ann review. And as I told u I have already stopped reviewing them.