Urvi Barman would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://appetizingcity.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

Please Review my Food Blog

Urvi Barman
Urvi Barman
from New Delhi
9 years ago

The blog is about my Tempting and sometimes Not so tempting food journey.

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

A blog with such efforts should have its own domain name. It doesn't cost much considering its charged annually, but it helps you build your site and your work as a brand name. I am not sure how food reviewers work, and if they charge for coverage. But if you do, you may wish considering using the amount in building a proper fullfledged site in the long run. 

Consider using magazine style theme. Also, the footer needs to be adjusted (at least in desktop view). Use image gallery in each post rather than posting an image one after the other. One doesn't need to scroll down a lot, and if people are interested to see an image up close by clicking on it.

Also, the flash from the camera seems to be overexposing the food to a point there's this big white thing in the middle. I don't know if you're using a dedicated camera or via a phone, but try using something to diffuse the light. It also helps to spread the light evenly. In the long run, I will recommend getting a good mirrorless camera with good low-light performance. It will look good, taking pictures of food from restaurants with no artificial lighting. Have a good and recognizable logo on the site.  Once you do have, upload a .ico image to replace that blogger logo as well..

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

Oh yeah, as a blogger I am sure you will agree "Please Review my food blog" wouldn't really tempt a lot of people to check out your blog for review.