Supriya would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://suphappyhome.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 36

Hi indibloggers, Review my craft,recipe blog. Looking for feedback on my new blo

Supriya
Supriya
from Bloominton
9 years ago
It is all about my passion towards crafts,recipes,quotes . I am planning to introduce party themes also.
Edited 9 years ago
Reason: I didn't add tags before
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
9 years ago

The front page should show the excerpt of the article rather than the entire content. People don't need to scroll a lot to check other articles below. Also, rename the photos relevant to the content that you're having for it. Aligning the photo towards the center is helpful. Also, when you click on the image, it opens the image in the same browser tab. The sites these days simply show the image in front while having the content behind. This way users can click out of the photo area to go back to the original content. At least have it open on another tab. 

Use a logo as a header of your site. You can always use that as a watermark for the photos you take.Having guides helps a lot. A large number of people who search for recipes and ways to cook don't know the basics. Have simple guides like how to cut, how to choose good and fresh vegetables/fruits, easy way to cut vegetables, etc.  It will look silly to a lot of people, but for first-timers it's not. Making guides helps to build that loyal fanbase because it gives them knowledge from the start to finish. Mentioning the Hindi names of ingredients wherever applicable is also helpful. A lot of people wouldn't know names like "quinoa" and all that. If you're doing this for fun, its fine. But having a food blog where they show how to prepare food has the potential to grow big. I think there are 3-4 food bloggers and video bloggers who were featured as few of the best and highest earning bloggers in India. One of the factors is that these bloggers guide their fanbase all the way. Probably same could be done with crafts.  

Supriya
Supriya
from Bloominton
9 years ago
I am so glad on your feedback. You are right I will definately make changes according to your guidelines. Once agian thanks for your valuable suggestions.