Amelie K would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://jugaadfreak.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 25

New blog here, any feedback/suggestions most welcome !!

Amelie K
Amelie K
from bengaluru
9 years ago

My blog intends to be a celebration of what we can do with little things, even waste !! It's also an invitation to re-think how we define waste and what's useless, by showing examples of "second lives" we can give to many things around home. 

It is also a tribute to Indian jugaad, or how to make do with little resources in ingenious ways. the world would be a better place if everyone had a jugaad oriented mindset. Once again, less waste, more inspiration !

Let me know what you think about it, I'd really be grateful...

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Prince Arora
Prince Arora
from Zirakpur
9 years ago

Hello Amelie! You have a great thing going there! It surely will appeal to indians as the most! The content is great and the blog as a whole is quite interesting and attractive! You have great ideas amelie, But if you don't want your blog to be limited to the indian audience and you want to choose blogging as a profession then i would suggest that you bring about a sense of professionalism in the way you write! Avoid using slang at all costs and keep away from any writing element that is supposed to give an over exaggerated and dramatic effect to the audience, keep it short, keep it simple! Improve your vocab, whenever you can! that's a must for a blogger! You have great introductions, really resourceful methods and an impressive topic! In short, You can make it great in the future! Keep it up! 

Prince Arora. 

Quite interesting and looks like a jugad worth reading! keep going. By the way your introductions to the jugads and some post titles are very good.