Kaunquest would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.kaunquest.com ] IndiRank: 53

Please review my blog and share your valuable feedback

Kaunquest
Kaunquest
from London
8 years ago

Please visit and let me know what you think. I am not a regular blogger, but do try to keep it breathing. Since it is creativity, there is enough back catalogue to look into for the interested souls Smile and original songs written by me you can actually listen to, in the voice of various singers..  And there is one of my songs sung by Kumar Sanu as well. There it is.. over to you friends, be my guest.

Thanks, Ajay

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: refresh
Replies 1 to 6 of 6

Your blog is very fast with elegant design but you should change your blog's template because white background is very bright which makes me uncomfortable.

Loading Speed is very Good.Layout is Good.

Kaunquest
Kaunquest
from London
8 years ago

Vinayak, thanks for the feedback. I will look at the layout and see how it can be made better. I would love some thougths on the content. Thanks again.. 

Sanjeev  Kumar
Sanjeev Kumar
from Melbourne
8 years ago

Your blog is really good and creative. I agree with Vinayak that the white background with black spots is killing the essence. I wish you good luck with your blog and of course, keep blogging!!! Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Kaunquest
Kaunquest
from London
8 years ago

thanks Sanjeev, I have now updated the template

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Use your own photos on the content. 

Kaunquest
Kaunquest
from London
8 years ago
Hi Sorcerer, thank you for the comment. It is not a photography blog as that is not my talent. I only use the pictures to make the page look a little bit better. The photos are mostly free to use stock photos.