Rashmis Space would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.findmyread.blogspot.com/ ] IndiRank: 46

Please review my fairly new blog on books and reading.

Rashmis Space
Rashmis Space
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Is it easy to find your soul mate?  Well, finding a book that you will love isn't either! Both take a lot of work and a lot of patience.  And if someone lends a helping hand - gives you an opportunity to try out a few books before you make a decision - well, nothing better than that, isn't it?.   We have all heard how good reading is.  We have all heard of the several benefits reading offers us.  Many of us are readers ourselves.  But there are some amongst us, who would love to join this world of books, want to be part of this wonderful world of the abstract that is created in one's imagination - but don't know how....... FindMyRead is here for them! FindMyRead is also here for those of us who already have favourite books and authors; and for those of us who are already readers; and in their never ending quest to find another book that they will love - are constantly on the lookout for their next read.  So welcome to FindMyRead - a date with your next read!

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: The title was too long earlier.
Replies 1 to 1 of 1

The idea for a blog specifically to suggest books to readers is a good one, and I see that you are doing a pretty good job already with the content. Make sure the blog reaches more, and encourages comments and discussions, allowing user recommendations to be featured in your next posts and stuff like that. Good Luck. I will be checking this blog to find recommendations, if ever i manage to complete my pending list :)

Good Luck

Rashmis Space
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Hi! Thanks a lot for reviewing our blog. Glad you like the concept; and we appreciate the time and effort you have taken to give suggestions and recommendations. The idea is to see how we can increase the reach of the blog among readers as well as non-readers....and as for user recommendations, we will definitely work on that! And oh, we do hope you manage to complete your pending list soon and see how you like some of our recommendations :) 

Thanks!