Anushree Ganguly (Anu) would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://zindagiyouarerawmazing.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 36

Please review and share feedback

Dear Team , I wonder if you could review my blog, the design and layout and ofcoyrse the content and share thoughts. My blog is a blog of all things I feel. It's lifestyle , travel, random thoughts, personal, reviews and has a lot of island living flavours. I am new in the blogging arena and would love to know what the expert think and grow my writing! Love Anu
Edited 8 years ago
Reason: Incomplete
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Domain name is so long. Website Description is using the grey font and with that header background, no1 can read it. You have so much space over here: 

At least the stuff of the sidebar can be reduced so that main area's space in the mid section will not be there. Or have content from older pages to be displayed there- depending on what's possible. Tags window on the side can be removed. You already have a page that introduces you, so the short version towards the last sidebar can be removed. No1 is going to scroll after seeing a fair bit of a white face. You have an Instagram, so you can remove the gallery all the way to the bottom.  But the rest is too good. Fresh content. You actually do something out there and post, which gives you to write healthy fresh content with your own pictures. Just use a watermark and rename the photos with a name relevant to your trip or post.