Md Ibrahim would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.drugmarch.com/ ]

Looking for feedback on my new blog

Md Ibrahim
Md Ibrahim
from Durgapur
8 years ago

Hi all,

Myself Md Ibrahim, from Kolkata. I have started a blog, DrugMarch. Url: www.drugmarch.com, I have started blogging from 2nd June, 2015. So, I am a new blogger. So, I want all of you please go through on my blog and give your valuable feedback. I want feedback because I want this blog to make popular. Thanks.

Replies 1 to 4 of 4

nice blog I will promote your blog in our community feel free to express you are a doctor we expect  great content from you. For example educate society against antibiotic effects. India is the largest user of it you know that we expect similar content stuff from you.

Regards..

Champati

Md Ibrahim
from Durgapur
8 years ago

Thank you so much Mr. Champati Manikanta, it's a great to reply on my query. Surely I will try my best.

Thanking me no formality.... just call me champati

Rural India is facing so much problem because of unprescribed medicines from shopkeepers. Give us some tips about it....

You can write content related to private hospitals in India no hospital is following the procedure regarding disposal of their used waste 80% hospitals are not following rules. you can give us information regarding it sir.....

Your blogs and your content will inspire a lot of young social bloggers like me... Educate our society with your contentLaughingLaughing

Regards....

Champati

Md Ibrahim
Md Ibrahim
from Durgapur
8 years ago

really your words inspired us...we will keep your words on our mind and blog with the content which you mentioned will be published very shortly.....