Harsh Sangal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.techbeamers.com/ ] IndiRank: 63

Hello Creators - Aspiring for Your Feedback About Our Tech Blog!!!

Harsh Sangal
Harsh Sangal
from NEW DELHI
8 years ago

Dear IndiBlogger Friends,

I feel great to associate with such a great community. The community is itself like a mini India as it hosts one of the largest and varied kind of blogs from all over India.

Now, I came to know that we can request for blog review from the fellow bloggers. So, I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to interact with my blogger friends.

So, I would start by briefing about our blog. It's a blog to help out software testers, newbie programmers and freshers in the blogging arena. We serve a variety of quality articles on software testing, test automation, Python/Java programming, WordPress and blogging. We host latest interview questions and quizzes on the similar topics to fulfill the demands of our readers.

You'll also discover relevant articles about WordPress and blogging on our blog. These articles are about special tips and tricks on several key topics like Alexa rank, Domain authority, and selection of the right web hosting service. We first verify these tips ourselves before sharing with the readers on our blog. Soon, we are going to allow and offer guest posting and some other interesting stuff as well. 

So, that was a sneak preview of our blog and its niche. We would welcome your valuable feedback and comments. Your feedback is of utmost importance for us be it comes from a blogger or a frequent reader.

Best Regards,

Harsh S.

Edited 8 years ago
Reason: some correction
Replies 1 to 1 of 1
Aparna Gangopadhyay
Aparna Gangopadhyay
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Great Job harsh - esp. the Interview FAQs - I have been a soft skills trainer myself and I know how difficult it is to teach candidates the FAQs in tech. interviews ! kudos!!

Harsh Sangal
from NEW DELHI
8 years ago

Thanks a lot Aparna for taking your time to go through the blog and leaving your valuable feedback. Wish you all the best for your blogging journey as well!!!