Nandini Swaminathan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sartorialsecrets.com ] IndiRank: 48

Hi there :) I'm new here, do review my fashion & lifestyle blog!

Hi awesome bloggers,

I'm Nandini and I launched Sartorial Secrets a few months ago - would really appreciate a review of the same. Thanks! It's a premium fashion, lifestyle and beauty blog.

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
Shatakshi K
Shatakshi K
from Kolkata
8 years ago

Hi, very clean and ncie layout. Just 2 things- you could shorten the post URLs and reduce the border width for the sidebar (it seems distracting at first). :) Loved the professionally done shoots. 

Books Strips
Books Strips
from chennai
8 years ago

It's great. Clean and professional. 

Deepika
Deepika
from Plano
8 years ago

Really like the design and layout of your blog. Also I like the way of writing - feels more like a personal conversation/ dialogue ... Keep it up! 

I'm sorry for not having replied sooner, my email's been a bit wonky. Just found all of these. Thank you so much, guys :)

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Nice to see a blogger posing for their own photos as a change compared to others using photoshopped models. I like a lot of Japanese made stuff- Casio, Citizen, Seiko. Tissot T-Touch crapped on me every year when it needs a battery change, so that sucks. Consider making Youtube videos. You get more viewers, and video is the present. I wouldn't be surprised if you already have the tools to start with it.  

Nandini Swaminathan
from Bangalore
8 years ago

Thanks! I've always been into fashion & styling and kept getting asked where I buy my clothes which started the initial enthusiasm to start this. I'm a fan of most things Japan too, and what, a Tissot gave up on you? :/ damn. I've been considering video, yeah. I did my first one recently for a campaign with Manipal, thinking of doing short tips and tricks and/or makeup tutorials :) 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
8 years ago

Yeah. Both of them. Whenever it needs battery change, they have to send it somewhere, claiming that electromagnetic force spoils watches. WTF, I have a Timex watch lying around since 5th standard and if I change the battery in it, it will still work. Casio/Edifice/G-Shock, Seiko, Citizen for the win. Making videos is the way to go now. You may need one more person to do the videos, but at least, for starters, you can do on your own. Start with minor things and once confidence + subscriber base is built to maybe 100, you could consider expanding it.  I am using my camera with a 60s lens + my mobile's hands-free to do a voiceover for product overview videos.  Even a 2-4 minute long video helps. At the same time, consider having affiliates- amazon us, amazon UK, Newegg, Flipkart and amazon India (though I am keen towards amazon India). Getting commission rates from Indian retail is a toughie, but, eventually,you'll get decent returns from US if you get decent viewership from there. you'll just have to be consistent.