Kaushal Bhatt would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://27writers.wordpress.com ]

Please review my blog.

Kaushal Bhatt
Kaushal Bhatt
from Bareilly
8 years ago

My blog is all about writing and nothing else. Articles, micro-fiction, motivational, and poems; is what my blog all about. You will like my work for sure.

Thanks.

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Brajadulal Patnaik
Brajadulal Patnaik
from Hyderabad
8 years ago

Expressive human - Kaushal Bhatt, the picture of the pen in the top of your blog page reminded me of the powerful statement - "The Pen is mightier than the sword". I loved the neat layout and the cool color scheme. The overall presentation is awesome. You have a way with formatting and structuring text on your page. Last but not the least, you have a way with words!

I enjoyed it .Keep up the good work! 

Kaushal Bhatt
from Bareilly
8 years ago

Thanks so much for the precious time you gave for reviewing my blog. I loved your title. Your have also written some creative posts. I liked them. I'll be adding you to my network. :)

THE EXPRESSIVE HUMAN BEING

I met Kaushal in January not so long after he had started his blog but reading his blog was fun and felt like he really has something to say. It made me stick to his blog and I became the first person he featured on his wonderful Weekly column - "A New Friend" which was even more fun. Kaushal has a wonderful way of expressing what he feels and his stories about Alphabets are awesome. You must visit his blog and check it out for yourself to know him better. :) 

Have fun writing a lot more Kaushal :) 

Kaushal Bhatt
from Bareilly
8 years ago

Thanks for your wonderful words. :)