Ayesha Ghadigaonkar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://ayeshaghadigaonkar.wordpress.com ] IndiRank: 46

Please review my blog

Ayesha Ghadigaonkar
Ayesha Ghadigaonkar
from MUMBAI
8 years ago

My blog name Ayesha Ghadigaonkar I have given it my name coz i love myself and i love my name.Whenever i see it I feel passionate about blogging..I am a beginner my blog is a personal blog..I think therefore i blog...

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Amod SP
Amod SP
from Delhi
8 years ago

You have a way with word. Nice writing. I can also see that you have written in marathi. You can use actual marathi fonts. That will get you a good viewership and your readers will have a good experience. I believe the demand for articles in regional languages will be more in time to come.

Your entire eye candy, the right side bar is hidden under the menu box. Try to change it so that when the reader reads you article, some other stuff is also visible. If you have done it by design to ensure a distration free experience to the reader, thats nice of you.

You had a drought of comments in between, but thanks to your cancer posts you got a few readers. Do you keep a track of visitors, wordpress app for android does it well.

Jan, Feb and March, this year. How many post four. But whatever you have written, was well read. So keep up the tempo and all the best for more blogging for years to come.

Ayesha Ghadigaonkar
Ayesha Ghadigaonkar
from MUMBAI
8 years ago

Thnks for reviewing my blog...I'll follow your tips...