ARJuna would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://worldofteenager.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 40

Please Browse My Blog...

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Please have a look at my blog. All suggestions are welcome. http://worldofteenager.blogspot.com

Edited 15 years ago
Reason: correction of errors
Replies 1 to 6 of 6
Adarsh Rao
Adarsh Rao
from Minnesota
15 years ago

ARJuna, good job on your blog. From the title, which tells the readers to what the blog is about to the content on your blog. Apt and interesting. You definitely write about various happenings in your life and keep the reader hooked. Your style of writing is good. 

I also liked that you include pictures with your posts.

Currently, it is evident that you have interest in varied topics, which is really good. My only suggestion moving forward would be to have categories. Maybe you can have a category for your posts related to oil crisis, another category for your daily life postings about college, and friends, and so on. 

Again, a very interesting blog! Keep up the good work!

Amitabh Mukherjee
Amitabh Mukherjee
from Bangalore
15 years ago

Do I need to? Laughing

I already subscribe to it.

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago
Thank you so much Adarsh, Ves and Amitabh Sir. It is great to hear that you all appreciate my work. Anyone else who would like to review, please do have a go. Criticism and suggestions are welcome. Thank you all once again
Renie Ravin
Renie Ravin
from Chennai
15 years ago

@Arjuna - I agree with Adarsh, you write well. Good content, good theme. However, I think you need to market yourself better. The tagline

"The title say's it all it is a teenager's viewpoint of all the things happening around us."

is a wasted opportunity. Why repeat yourself when you can give the visitor one more reason to get interested? Your tagline is an opportunity to make a visitor read further. Similarly, this line under About me -

"You'll get to know more about me as you read my blog posts."

Use this line to tell them why they should read your posts. Even if it doesn't make sense, make them curious! Remember, you write well - so market yourself as if you are even better than you think you are. (That's why the Americans can sell just about anything!) Smile

ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago
Thank you so much Madame Renie Ravin. Please keep those suggestions coming, this topic is going to act as a guiding stone for the changes and improvements (that have been suggested here by all of you) that I am going to undertake for my blog. Thanking all of you once again.
ARJuna
ARJuna
from Mumbai
15 years ago

Hay guys come on, anymore suggestions/criticisms??? Please do share them here.