Nishtha Rastogi would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://nikstylofantasy.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 25

Definitely looking forward to learn new things in blogging from all u people..

Nishtha Rastogi
Nishtha Rastogi
from MORADABAD
7 years ago

StyloFantasy is a personal blog of mine which will have posts related to beauty products,fashion,food and my travel diaries...It is a Fashion & Lifestyle Blog...It is my way of living & exploring my life in a different way...

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Are you blogging for fun or is this something for long term where you want to earn out of it and run it like an online magazine???

Nishtha Rastogi
from MORADABAD
7 years ago

Initially i started the blog for my passtime but as time is passing, i am becoming more focussed & dedicated towards it...

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Ah! Then you have a lot of work. You could start by having your own domain name. Choose a name that sounds good as a brand name and something  easy to people to remember and relate with. Second is you need to have a theme design that looks less like a personal blog and more like a magazine style website. Get a suitable logo for the site which you can use it as a watermark as well. Always have your own brand name from the start. No exceptions. 

I think there are custom HTML codes for blogger so you could switch to that. Another part is that always have a single feature image and a short excerpt on the main site. You also need to fix the footer as well as well. In the case of multiple images within a post, consider using thumbnail gallery type arrangement. If you're having trouble to draft an article that way, you could download Windows Live Writer, use blogger credentials- use  Imgur to upload your images, post the images uploaded on Imgur to  your draft on the live writer and arrange the images. Once you're done, upload your content to your Blogspot site as a draft, view the draft on the site, make finer arrangements and post it. While you're at it, always name your images relevant to your content that its uploaded for. It gets indexed by search engines which may get you decent amount of traffic. As an example, one of my images in one of my reviews generates over 300 pageviews per day. And that's because one guy found it in Google image search where he linked the image and the content link in a Facebook group discussion. And that's 300+ per day for two days in a row so far. I am not sure if you upload it on Blogspot/Imgur it would retain the image file name or rename it to a set of numbers. 

Follow this guide to take good product images. The product images I take are on a white background like a cloth and I have my camera's light reflect from the ceiling so that by the time it reaches the image, it looks more natural and diffused. It's not that hard. It's much easier for smaller products using a white sheet. There are many DIY guides out there. Google is your friend. Try to avoid using stock images that brands provide. A mediocre looking product image is better than a stock image. Those stock images are rendered or photoshopped at some point. So, always use your own images. 

It best if you don't have different font colours and type per posts. It doesn't look clean and it doesn't look professional.  The best way to sum up all of these implementations in one website is this one that I've stumbled upon recently. According to his post in this forum, He started by hitting 86 page views per month on month 1 and now he hits 3,200 per month on month six. That's pretty impressive and the website design looks clean, looks good on a widescreen (PC, notebook, phone) which encourages one to engage with more than one content. That's what you need to do.  

Read few other of such blogs. Also check out a couple of youtube channels and see if you can get some ideas for implementing it on your blog in a written format.  

Nishtha Rastogi
from MORADABAD
7 years ago

Thank you for such great advice...Will definitely be looking forward to it & improve my blog in the best possible manner...