Debolina would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.sheknowsgrub.com ] IndiRank: 56

Please review my food and travel blog

Debolina
Debolina
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my blog - how to structure the content and write ups etc. Even the design of the site if possible.

Additionally I am not able to submit posts on indivine. Can someone help with that?

Thanks & Regards,

Debolina

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

These are some very nice photos, but I can't enlarge them nor i can open them in another tab for enlarged view. Most of the time I have to scroll a lot  because images are placed one below the other. Consider using image galleries instead. Avoid low-res images- or downscaling them to low res. Desktop or mobiles, the resolutions are at least 1080p going all the way up to 4k. They would want to see details in the photo and it seems likely you have a camera for that job. 

Do you really need to have fashion content? "She knows grub" is obviously a name that one would keep for a food blog. two niche with two very different readerbase. food readers would be annoyed if they get mailing/RSS feed about fashion and vice versa. Other than that I would seriously consider using a logo as a watermark.