Sarbari Gomes would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://sharbori.org/ ] IndiRank: 52

Looking for feedback from the great bloggers of IndiBlogger.

Sarbari Gomes
Sarbari Gomes
from Bangalore
4 years ago

I write mainly about personal stories, personal growth, travel, stories of women who have touched my life in significant ways, events and subjects that I believe are important for the collective issues in India. 

Replies 1 to 4 of 4
Divinity
Divinity
from dimpleheredotcom
4 years ago

I read few of your posts. Straight from the heart :)...

Sarbari Gomes
from Bangalore
4 years ago
Hello Dimple, Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.
Sarbari Gomes
Sarbari Gomes
from Bangalore
4 years ago
Hello Dimple, Thank you for your review and your comment. Appreciate it.
Asitav Sen
Asitav Sen
from Utrecht
4 years ago

The blog looks clean. However, I suggest that you include few more posts(summary with read more link to the actual article.) in the homepage. Request you to kindly review my blog as well. www.asitavsen.com

Sarbari Gomes
from Bangalore
4 years ago
Hi Asitav, Thank you for your response, very valuable. I did look up your blog and subscribed to it. Your contents are quite good. I found navigating a bit difficult as the icons get difficult to see with that background. Also in your travelogue you may like to change the font and make it bit bigger for easy read and make the photographs bigger.
Asitav Sen
Asitav Sen
from Utrecht
4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I'll check whether I can change the background.Travelogue is a huge post. Large photographs will take a lot of time to load. However, the font size can be changed. I'll re-organize the post. Thank you very much Sarbari! My sincere appreciation.