Aashirvad Kumar would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://teletrickmania.com/ ] IndiRank: 58

Please review my technology blog Tele Trick Mania and give chance to improve it.

Aashirvad Kumar
Aashirvad Kumar
from Daltonganj
7 years ago

it's about computer tips and tricks and many more things related to computer technology. Plz, tell me about my website and articles. If you want to give me any suggestion plz tell me about that.

Edited 6 years ago
Reason: Want new reviews.
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

What's your purpose of running a site? Just for the fun of it or commercial?

Aashirvad Kumar
from Daltonganj
7 years ago

not for fun. because i am doing hard word on this, one for earing money also its a second thing. i want to share my knowledge with all, i know if you google these thing then millions os result come out but i want to become popular. because computing is my passion. i love computing from my childhood but there is some with me so i cant grow much more then i start blogging.

thanks for asking. and plz be with me.

Hi Aashirvad, as promised here's my review:

Your Website is simple & minimal and the post content is also good. Try to research about every post you are posting. Get more details. Here I list some tips to improve your site.

1: Speed: Inspite of being very simple design, your website takes almost 10 seconds to load on an average PC. Also I was surprised when I saw the Gtmetrix analysis report of your website. 

The Homepage itself is 5MB in size & it takes average of 200 requests to load. The global average size is 2MB & 69 requests. Your website analysis report is here:https://gtmetrix.com/reports/teletrickmania.com/UJn4gNnX

Try to implement the suggestions by gtmetrix to improve the speed of your site.

2: Use your FB page's logo on your website too. The logo looks good, why did you not insert it on the site?

3:Lots of typing mistakes: Your posts have a lot of typing mistakes. Dont type too fast. Check your post content for spelling errors before publishing.

4: Remove or Use new icons in 'Stay update' bar: Icons feel old, specially  the Google+ icon & youtube icon.

5: Post more frequently but check for good content: Your posts have a big time gap between them. Try to post atleast 1 post in two days.

Keep it up! You have an awesome site!

Aashirvad Kumar
from Daltonganj
7 years ago

In improving these things can you help me.

I need your help in column 1 and 2 what you have told. Because i am trying to improve these thing but i am not get success any more. plz