Pavan R Chawla would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://pavanrchawla.com ] IndiRank: 61

Looking for feedback on my blog on music, writing, life-juice :) Do help.

Pavan R Chawla
Pavan R Chawla
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Looking for feedback on my blog on music, writing, life-juice :) Do help.

Pls add me to your network, only if you think we're kindred, and I'll return the compliment.

Thanks very much for your time and attention.

Best always,

Pavan R Chawla

Replies 1 to 2 of 2
Anish George
Anish George
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Hello Pavan Sir,

Let me go through one by one. 

1st - pavanrchawla.wordpress.com. It is altogether a nice blog, nice design and of course well written. You are adding enough photos and videos for your posts. But maintaining with WordPress may not bring you enough traffic. Content should reach to people. Am I right sir? So please consider this issue seriously. Also, please try to add 'Social Media Follow' button to increase your followers.

2nd - mediabrief.com. It is wonderful blog. No one can give any negative comments about the external color combination, layouts, and landing page. Totally impressive sir. But here also, Social media Follower button is limited with twitter. Facebook, Google+ ...etc are missing. Also, OnPage Optimization/content optimization (SEO) is missing. That is why organic traffic is not increasing much. 

3rd - pavanrchawla.com - mediabrief.com issues are present in this blog also. One more extra is URLs are not optimized. 

But frankly speaking, apart from SEO related issues, I am so impressed with your writings and the designs of these websites.

Anish George
Anish George
from Bangalore
7 years ago

Yes, of course, I will help you out. Please connect with me on facebook "https://www.facebook.com/anishgeorge360". We will decide our free time and start working on it. 

Thank you

Anish George

Pavan R Chawla
from Mumbai
5 years ago

My dear Anish,After we had contacted each other and you had so generously and sweetly helped me with your valuable advice, I had actually gone dormat. I apologise fot not having reached out to you then.Subsequently, www.mediabrief.com went dormat, and now I have revived it over the past few weeks.Please see it now, evaluate it, and help me with on and off-page SEO, backlinking, etc.My numbers are 9819293932 and 7021511080 in Mumbai.Warm regards,Pavan R Chawla

(I tried reaching you through the FB page link, but it is broken)