Krishnendu Mandal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://www.kbeyeblogs.com ] IndiRank: 74

Please review my websiteand suggest me how should I improve my website.

My blogs are basically Eye related topic. Most of the topics are related with awareness of eye disease and health.

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Why do you need two sections for joining newsletters- one as a pop up and one towards the bottom? In the age of social media, newsletters is pretty much outdated enough just to have it in a small corner. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The website design is very dated. All displays are widescreen. Pick a theme that suits your writing skills but up-to-date design. 

The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

Your URL trail in one article is not SEO friendly.

http://www.kbeyeblogs.com/1985-2/

Your content makes an impression I am reading it from a textbook. Not everyone can be perfect in english, but at least some effort. Such as sentences "Retina examination should be done by Ophthalmoscope". Its 'an Ophthalmoscope' and it needs to be referred to the person rather than the object as its not something normal people can self diagnose it with. Reduce putting caps for many words in a sentence. When I open a content, you have two intros- on the side and on the base. Just create a separate space and dump it there. Use that space for something useful instead. You already have intro part below articles as it is.  Pick better choices for categories. Writing is an art. Even when it comes to content that is technical in a specific genre. You seriously need to prepare a list of how you want your website done, whom do you want your readers be- the general crowd or only for optometrists.