Aditi Sharma would like you to review his/her blog.
[ https://aditisharma37.wordpress.com/ ] IndiRank: 40

I'd love if u could lend my blog ur most imp. asset,time.It won't disappoint u.

Aditi Sharma
Aditi Sharma
from Delhi
7 years ago

Those who are interested in reading blogposts related to specific topics, related to travelling, photography, technology, dance, music, cookery, my blog is gonna disappoint you big time.My blog is about life, motivation, sometimes disappointments and downfalls too, social issues, trending topics, and much more. But nothing in specific.Let me make it easy for you. Go through my 'About' page first. Then through few (2-3) of my recent or top posts (the order is upto you). Posts are not at all long. They will hardly take your few (4-5) minutes or maybe lesser.And, then decide. If you liked the write-ups, then hit the 'follow button' or subscribe through your e-mail, and read more posts which interets you. KissAnd if I failed to impress you, then I apologize in advance for wasting you time. I hope you don't opt for latter option.CryTongue out

Edited 7 years ago
Reason: Sentence was incomplete
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
ANOOP YADAV
ANOOP YADAV
from Lucknow
7 years ago

nice initiative Aditi. the blogs like this are need of the hour. I am impressed by following things:

1. title of the blog.

2. blog posts.

3. fonts are awesome.

4. your thoughts in the post.

Aditi Sharma
from Delhi
7 years ago

Thank you so much Anoop!I would love if you could tell me how can I improve my writing or my blog. Smile 

ANOOP YADAV
ANOOP YADAV
from Lucknow
7 years ago

Don't keep background just plain.