Kiran Pande would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://bestactoracademy.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 47

Why not review my blog to let me improve?

Kiran Pande
Kiran Pande
from Mumbai
7 years ago

This blog is created by a top acting coach and has amazing tips in more than 280 posts on how to be an International or a  Bollywood Actor practicing at home free.

The topics include:

Acting, Actor, How to become an actor, How to learn acting, How to learn acting at home, How to learn acting free, Learn acting, Learning acting, Learn acting free at home, How to learn acting without schools, Become Bollywood Actor, Become TV serial actor, Best free acting tips, Become an actor without experience

Also, has a link of International Award Winning Acting Coach for "One On One" private coaching

Edited 6 years ago
Reason: To update
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
7 years ago

The website design is very outdated and looks very amateur. Search for better magazine type Blogspot themes. I would also seriously consider getting your own domain name to make the site as a brand seeing that it has so many posts. Do you also need this many options in the main menu? Way too many widgets on both sides. In the main page, always have 1 featured image and 1 excerpt per article- nothing more. You have featured videos on the bottom when ideally it should be in a vertical scrolling bar right on top of the main page. 

Mritunjay Tripathi
Mritunjay Tripathi
from New Delhi
7 years ago

Hello Kiran ji,

This is very nice Blog. Embarassed It will be very useful and helpful for readers. Cool Keep Blogging.

Best Regards,

HindIndia.com