Tushar Sehgal would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Hi Please review My Travel and Technology Blog

Tushar Sehgal
Tushar Sehgal
from Udaipur
5 years ago

Hi I am Writing about my Personal experiences around the Globe so please provide me with honest reviews of my travel blog

Edited 5 years ago
Reason: Spelling
Replies 1 to 2 of 2
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

I couldn't help but notice some letters in the words above are capital. Why do you need to do that? The spelling of technology is wrong. You should read before posting anything especially blogs- and/or correct the errors if made after publishing them. Its a good habit to build. The name of the website is something I don't think a lot should pick seeing that most bloggers have a bad habit of misleading readers just to make a buck from them. I am not saying necessarily you do it, but its one of those unfortunate things where people judge you based on the people who write and provide affiliates. Change it if you're thinking of making this as a thing 

Tushar Sehgal
from Udaipur
5 years ago

Hi, Thank you so much for the review. Some of the words above are capital because I was emphasizing on some of the words to give them more weight, it is not a thing in english but just my style, you can say like when we highlight some of the main words in the paragraph but I will change that I don't follow this method in my blog posts, please also let me know on which page you found the spelling of technology wrong as on the homepage as well as the photography and technology blog post page I am not able to find the wrong spelling, and I am kind of stuck with the domain name as I started with something else in mind but eventually I found that I love travel the most as it is closely associated with the hospitality industry and I have been in the hospitality industry since 2009. 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

No. It doesn't work that way. It applies for short headlines but not for sentences. The idea is to get a large number of people to read. Capital letters in a sentence for no reason is just a nuisance. It is just not a good practice. 

Also- punctuation marks. Your sentence above is an example because you're not using any full except in the first sentence and in the end. The idea to point out your mistake is to make you aware of reading before posting- and making corrections when needed after publishing a content. Many of your sentence structures need work. But clearly, you're not too open about feedbacks. You're not stuck with the domain name. Just ditch it and get another one. Redirect old URL to the new URL. Search engines take a lot of time to re-index articles with the new domain name so might as well do now. 

Tushar Sehgal
Tushar Sehgal
from Udaipur
5 years ago
I think you are right. Maybe these reasons are affecting my traffic. I will surely look after every point you mentioned. Thank you so much for the feedback.