Rajarajan would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

trending tech news,tech blog, latest tips and guide

Rajarajan
Rajarajan
from chennai
5 years ago

Hi Friends,

Trendket cover various new trending tips and guide over 1 years.

Please read my blog , provide your reviews, am waiting for your responses!

Please provide your Review with good words! dont use words which hurt others!

am not here to fight with anyone!

And this is not a place to show your ego

Edited 5 years ago
Reason: getting hurt by some users
Replies 1 to 4 of 4
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Wow, your articles don't have any dates. That's one of the first signs of a distrustful website do typically make such editorial style dynamic content.

The articles I've read so far are not something many would agree. What do you mean by "There are few gaming chairs which are easily compatible with Xbox 360, PS3/4 and many more"? Those are consoles, primarily people have them in the comfort of their living rooms or bedrooms while sitting upright on the sofa or bed. While I agree earlier "Gaming chair designs" are buckets seats which are only to be used in cars, I am fascinated to know what do you mean by that. Because essential gaming chairs are just a marketing term. It still needs to have that ergonomic design but most gaming chairs compromise on that but charge either at a dirt cheap rate or a high premium. Probably a handful of gaming chairs are good but cost very high, like the upper-end models from vertagear. But most gaming chairs emphasize the range of the backrest tilting back but has no adjustable seat pan nor a function for the seat to tilt forward, because typical we lean towards the monitor when we sit on the computer. 

Your articles are not researched properly. They are not because you don't evaluate any product or gamers first hand. It is not based on your objective testing and experience. Its very obvious. Some information seems outdated but since you're not displaying dates on your website, it doesn't make a good impression on the readers. Readers read similar content from multiple websites, so when somebody comes to yours, you only have one shot to get that person to whitelist your site as one of the sites to check out regularly. But I don't see that retaining factor. And even if you do, its just about time readers find inaccuracies and move on. Both cases it leaves a sign of distrust. Another example is the PS VITA piece in another article. The whole article makes it obvious you did not test any devices before making pros and cons. But you still went all out and made the pros/cons as if you did. The paragraph portion seems regurgitated from multiple sources that write content in a similar nature, typically clueless writers for magazines/newspapers who have their online properties. Yet there are comments such as SD cards are expensive. Those storage cards are expensive, but they're not SD cards. 

I know you are running this to get affiliate sales. But its because of such things that creates a bad reputation and makes people generalize all bloggers. Its no wonder search engines discourage algorithms. Its great you have a domain 'lame sheep' but that doesn't mean the articles should carry that same meaning. I am not discouraging you from writing. But you really need to reflect and correct your articles or take it in a different direction. When established websites write something like this, either their entire reputation as a writer is tarnished, or the publications or the editors-in-chief. It happened two times in the tech genre very recently- with toms hardware's RTX claims and the verge's guide to build the PC. Your website name isn't bound towards tech like many names out there, why not pick some other genre where you can get yourself involved in and write great articles based on your experience and observation? 

Rajarajan
Rajarajan
from chennai
5 years ago

Thabks for your reviews, i only asked to review my trendket site . Not my lamesheep site.

Its fully discouraging, thanks ... dont do this to any one 

The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

What I said applies there, too. Its the same type of content with different words. But you included some SEO articles. You're talking about dash cam reviews and taking videos and have no demo of the videos. Because you don't have any review units. Why are you faking it? Obviously, such writings need to be discouraged. Blogging doesn't mean recycling content from somewhere else and then having it pose like a review or guide as if you have a hands-on experience. 

Rajarajan
Rajarajan
from chennai
5 years ago

Hey stay away. Tmepassr. I di t ask your get lostt

Rajarajan
Rajarajan
from chennai
5 years ago

Your words show egooo. Stay awy. Dont do this to any one.