Yesha would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Please review my book review blog - Books Teacup and Reviews

Yesha
Yesha
from Ahmedabad
5 years ago

Books Teacup and Reviews is a book blog by an avid and elclectic reader from India. Here on this blog readers will find book reviews on diverse range of books and book related stuff that includes author interviews, book promotions, and bookish memes and awards.

The blog is in existence and active since April 2017 with 400+ blog posts and 190+ book reviews published till now.

Blog stats: 

Wordpress followers -  765 

visitors - 13318

views - 29615

Avg Comments per post- 5

Social media stats:

Twitter Followers- 2172

Instagram followers- 471

Also member of Goodreads (#34 top reviewers ) and NetGalley (Feedback Ratio: 100% ; Total 46 Galleys reviewed)

Replies 1 to 1 of 1
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

Why don't you just get your own domain name? I am assuming you want to do this as a long term. I bought mine when I started back in 2010. Eventually, you get recognized for it. It becomes a brand. It becomes an identity. Choose a good, short and easy to remember .com and keep at it. Apart from that, the font used for post title is hard to read. Remove Google maps from the footer. The same for calendar and archives. Google+ is going to be shut down really soon so might as well remove those social media accounts.