Sushree Patnaik would like you to review his/her blog.
[ ]

Looking forward to your reviews on my blog

Sushree Patnaik
Sushree Patnaik
from Bhubaneswar
5 years ago

The Unicorn Queen is a saga of my tryst with life and the agglomerated knowledge and experience that I have amassed from it thus far. I write about life, lifestyle, beauty, fashion and everyone’s favourite pet, dogs. Over here, I disclose all my secret mantras for fashion, fitness, beauty, wellness, tattoos, positivity and much more, that I have learnt through hit and trial in my life. Keep Calm and Be a Unicorn! 

Replies 1 to 3 of 3
The Sorcerer
The Sorcerer
from Mumbai
5 years ago

I love the name! :D. Don't let go of it. Get an SSL certificate. Google out for the instructions, it is easy to follow. My opinion is based on a desktop view of your website. Most use 1080p resolution between 22" to 24" When I go to your main page, I have the social media floating thingies on both sides. Then you have social media sharing things per post before the featured image. When you scroll to the bottom, you have Facebook and Instagram plugins, and then again on the footer, you have social media links. If my pointer is over the image, I get social media sharing options. You also have social media links on your floating menu bar. Why would you need so many social media sharing options? You can just remove the side floating bars and the ones in the footer. Keep the rest. Second are the titles like "TOP 5 FITNESS QUOTES THAT MOTIVATE ME" which unfortunately gets discouraged by search engines. Social media traffic is a fad, but search engine traffic is forever. Such title works in social media where you make a short video provided the content is pushed in mass- like scoopwhoop and BuzzFeed. That kind of website also brings a little distaste within its readers from time to time because it is clickbait and a waste of time. It works on Youtube, too but that needs content to back up the title in a sense a viewer subscribes. The best example of a channel would be Fit Tuber and Mountain Trekker. 

But not in blogs where written content appeals to a different class of viewers. Because people typically search for solutions and they need details- not too short and not too long unless it is justified. Keep the quotes as social media-only content, and have content similar to "nine outfit ideas" which gives solutions to people who want ideas. It just needs a better title to stand out in search engines. Maybe fillers can be reduced. For people who are looking for good festive clothing ideas, they most likely know about the festivity. So maximize your article's introduction emphasize the main content of the post. 

Sushree Patnaik
from Bhubaneswar
5 years ago

Thank you so much for your keen observation and valuable advice. I will keep them in mind. Since I am new into the blogging world, I am learning along the path. 

Nihar
Nihar
from Bhubaneswar
5 years ago

1. Define audience, create buyer's persona

2. You can make a lot of money from the reviews you are writing. You need to join affiliate programs. You are losing a lot of money by not doing so.

3. Use Https

4.Limit your social sharing to 3 to 4 max items

5. Speed can be improved

Sushree Patnaik
Sushree Patnaik
from Bhubaneswar
5 years ago

Thank you for taking out your valuable time to answer me. I seriously need to learn the tricks of this trade. How to join affiliate programs and how to monetise all the hard work? Please give me some tips.