subups would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://subups.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 48

Review request for my travel blog

subups
subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
14 years ago

I am blogging newbie. Started my blog way back in april 2007, but did not update it.

But I kept on writing my travelogues as email to my friends/relatives. Recently I decided to get all those content to my blog, but ofcourse with certain changes on the way it is written.

I like to travel and photography also is of my interest eventhough I am amateur. 

I would like the people who search for a tourist destination should get a view of my first hand experience of visiting that place. Hence kindly do review on whether this blog will be helpful to the propective tourists to the destinations listed by me.

Thanks a ton in advance.

Replies 1 to 6 of 6
subups
subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
14 years ago

Thanks for all the reviewers. Your reviews are sure to help me improve my blogLaughing

subups
subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
14 years ago

Herez the link to my blog -> Passion for Road Trips,

I would really appreciate a very critical review on this travel blog, intended to aid the travellers to some of the exotic locations of South india on route information and what should be expected in those places.

Thanks in advance for those who find time to review my blog.

My earlier request for review did not earn a single review, seems like something went wrong with the request. Expecting atleast one or two replies this time.

subups
subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
14 years ago

Still no reviews here.

But many of the members of Indiblogger forum has visited my blogs and left comments on the blog which itself served as a review for me.

Thanking the indiblogger forum creators and the members of this forum who visits my blogs.

Still I would like to have a critical review here.

Any takers?

thanks in advance.

theanalyst
theanalyst
from Calicut
14 years ago

Your blog is really nice and you do have a talent at photography, and the text to go with the photography is good. The present template is good, but there may be better templates for a photo blog, though this is just a suggestion. Among other things you could probably write a little bit about the travel costs , hotel costs, modes of journey possible  etc. though there are a million travel sites out there, a computer generated result can never equal a personal response. Keep blogging

subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
14 years ago

Thanks Analyst for your comment. I will definitely include the details which you mentioned. Infact i too look for these things when I do a search,but forgot to include these when I created my own write ups. This is the beauty of getting anything reviewed by a third person :)

Maithili Desai
Maithili Desai
from Mumbai
14 years ago

hey,

just went through your blog. I'm a traveler myself along with being a photography enthusiast. I loved your blog. I've been to kerela too and have found it difficult to capture all the beauty in my camera. I was fairly surprised to see this picture  http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TUD_eb2u_Z0/S3hoENzDsQI/AAAAAAAAJlA/q4u5uUIOwcQ/s1600-h/DSC00172.jpg 

You won't believe it, I clicked this very same road when i was there on a trip two years ago.. a little different in terms of angle etc,  but it is the same place!

Anyway, a beautiful blog and pictures. I'm subscribing to it to stay in the loop :)

good luck with the traveling... indeed there are few other equally enjoyable pursuits in life.  

subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
14 years ago

Thanks for your visit and review. Photographer's viewpoint can match tooo :). Then I am not a professional with camera. Of late coming of age clicking a lot of pictures.

And yes, travelling is just a past time activity, it happens quite often because of my passion to ride/drive and shoot pics

prashant
prashant
from hyderabad
14 years ago

The best part to me of your site is the slogan SWISS IN KERALA.

This blog is sure to attract at least 100 new visitors t Kerala, which I feel is a great achievement.

One thing which I would liked in this Blog, about the local food on the picturesque spots. The Local food sentences, might lead to a jump of repeat visitors, and also encourage visitors to spend more time on the site.

subups
from Thiruvananthapuram
14 years ago

Hey that was a nice suggestion. Never thought about it before. Will do so in my future posts and will update the existing posts.

Thanks for the visit and the review