Kaustubh would like you to review his/her blog.
[ http://drkaustubhjoshi.blogspot.com ] IndiRank: 33

Please review my blog!!!

Kaustubh
Kaustubh
from Pune
14 years ago

I am a Scientist by profession who takes some interest in other fields of life too. Different posts in my blogs represent different contents of life that I come across. Although still its way to go to bring in all fields I am in, but few of them have made it to my blog. Review the contents of my life and see if it interests you!!!!

Replies 1 to 5 of 5
sandeep
sandeep
from hyderabad
14 years ago

your blog is very interesting buddy,though i have less experience than u in blogging,i can suggest that you can present your blog in more better way using good templates and even try to improve on your language and alignment of sentances is not proper...you can give a good tag line to main heading and a brief intro about what your speaks about...i hope you like my suggessions,keep blogging...takecare...

Kaustubh
Kaustubh
from Pune
14 years ago

Thanks for the Suggestions Sandeep and Srikanta.

@Sandeep

Well I get very less time for blogging. My blog get posts in quantas and not as continous source.

Earlier when I was very active and had started blog, I tried working on templates then. I started with one and changed many. But then I settled with this and that is still on. Moreover I did not find any of the templates of blogspot much appealing. I need to work out how to import spme other template out of blogspot into it. Is there any way? Let me know. It will take much time me digging out the answer.

Well I also wish to improve on language, but let me tell me you one thing, I wrote many posts and left unposted just because I wanted to work on them and make them better. I guess rather than not posting, I will prefer some thing getting posted. Also, you must not aware, but we in our field deal in such a clumsy langauge and are somuch used to it that others find it bit boring sometimes to read.  Anyway, Will try make it better.

I try my best to give a good tag lin to main heading, but may it is not turning out appealling.Will work on it.

@Srikanta

Thanks for reviewing the blog. Wish to add many such widgets including interactive one as u suggest. Will try putting in.

Kaustubh
Kaustubh
from Pune
14 years ago

@Ashutosh

sorry for replying late.

Actually Sandeep suggested to change the template while Srikant asked to add the widgets to interact with the readers.

I am going bit too busy to update anything on blog at the moment.

Will try adding new widgets.

Have few posts in hand but will take sometime updating.

accept more suggestions that I will add very soon

Kaustubh
Kaustubh
from Pune
14 years ago

sorry, in earlier replied answer wrote accept instead expect.

please read "expect more suggestions ......."

Kaustubh
Kaustubh
from Pune
14 years ago

I have given a new look to my blog.

This has been my first attempt to play with html file.

very curious to know people's response.

Have a look and comment on it.